• Pros and cons for every first-round pick • Kiper's top 300 and position rankings • McShay's top 300 and position rankings • Fantasy football reaction for the top picks • Kiper's favorite prospects at every position • Inside the draft class: 50 facts to know • Kiper and McShay pick superteams • Staff picks: Our favorite draft comps in this class
• 2020 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
Projected 2021 NFL draft order: Jets are favorite for No. 1; could Cowboys pick in top 10?
Adam Gase's 0-6 Jets are in line to take another quarterback in next year's draft. Meanwhile, the Cowboys are no longer the NFC East favorites.
- Ex-Wolverine Collins: Felt like 'no man's land'
- QB Lance skips spring season, enters NFL draft
- Stanford CB Adebo opts out to prep for draft
- Washington's Onwuzurike declares for NFL draft
McShay: Here's how I'd tweak the NFL draft calendar to help prospects
Numerous draft prospects will miss out on a chance to show what they can do. Here's a solution that helps everyone.
Deshaun Watson keeps Texans competitive in OT loss to Titans
What makes this 1-5 team attractive for future coaching candidates? Their young quarterback Deshaun Watson.
Will Jets, Giants move on from Darnold, Jones in NFL draft?
Rich Cimini and Jordan Raanan detail the possibilities for the Jets and Giants in the NFL draft with both teams starting the season winless.
Josh Allen, sizzling Bills will be tested by upcoming schedule
Buffalo has roared to a 3-0 start behind its young quarterback, but the next six games will challenge a team that has issues to correct on defense.
Which players follow Lawrence in 2021 NFL draft?
Mel Kiper Jr. analyzes which players could be selected after projected No. 1 pick Trevor Lawrence in the 2021 NFL draft.
Tank for Trevor? Angry NFL fans already calling for the Clemson QB
There were some bad QB performances in Week 2 of the NFL season. Fans of the Giants, Jets, Broncos, Vikings and others took to social media wanting the Clemson QB.
Stanford OT Little opts out of season, eyes draft
Stanford's Walker Little, who rates among the top six offensive tackles in the country by ESPN's NFL draft analysts, is opting out of the 2020 season, he said.
Oregon CB Lenoir announces he's entering draft
With Pac-12 postponing its fall sports, Oregon cornerback Deommodore Lenoir announced he is declaring for the NFL draft.
Oregon's Sewell, ESPN's No. 2 in draft, opts out
Oregon offensive tackle Penei Sewell, rated the No. 2 NFL draft prospect by ESPN, is opting out of the 2020-21 college season.
UGA QB Newman opts out over virus concerns
QB Jamie Newman, who transferred to Georgia from Wake Forest in January and was the Bulldogs' expected starter, has instead opted out of the 2020 season over coronavirus concerns and will focus on preparing for the NFL draft.
Woody strongly believes Eagles can win the NFC East
Damien Woody believes that if the Eagles can win their next two games, they will take command of the NFC East division.
Carson Wentz rallies Eagles to epic comeback win over Giants
Carson Wentz fuels an epic fourth-quarter comeback with two touchdowns as the Eagles edge out the Giants 22-21.
Carson Wentz leads Philadelphia Eagles' late-game surge to beat New York Giants
Carson Wentz struggled much of the night but led a pair of touchdown drives in the fourth quarter, including the go-ahead score with 40 seconds left, as the Philadelphia Eagles topped the New York Giants 22-21.
Golden Tate bests Cre'Von LeBlanc with 39-yard TD
Daniel Jones airs it out and connects with Golden Tate on the seam route for a 39-yard Giants' touchdown.
Alex Singleton obliterates Devonta Freeman for a near sack
Eagles linebacker Alex Singleton flies through the gap and trucks Devonta Freeman for a near sack on Daniel Jones.
Daniel Jones trips on his own feet to spoil would-be TD
Daniel Jones appears to have a clear touchdown until he trips on his own feet at the 11-yard line.