The 18-year-old defender, who has made only five Ligue 2 appearances, was described as "an exciting prospect" by sporting director Monchi.
2019 SeasonAll times ET
Lens fans have lent their support to a campaign to bring the Mona Lisa to the economically depressed northern town.
Atletico Madrid have sold their share in Ligue 2 side Lens just 12 months after making the investment.
Lens goalkeeper Nicolas Douchez was taken into police custody on Thursday for suspected drunken violence against a girlfriend.
"Atletico will first play in Toluca, then in Los Angeles, and later they will come with us in the middle of July," the San Luis president said.
Arsenal have played down reports that they exploited a loophole in transfer dealings to secure the signing of two promising youngsters from Lens.
Atletico Madrid say an investment in Liga MX club Atletico San Luis has been completed.
San Luis' current owner, Jacobo Payan Espinoza, said in AS that Atletico had an "intention to invest some money in Mexico."
New signing Dimitri Payet came off the bench in extra-time as Marseille edged through 2-1 against Lyon in their Coupe de France tie.
Nice exited the French Cup after a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Lorient, while Marseille's fine form continued in a 2-1 win away to Toulouse.
Arsenal cruised past Viking FK with Joel Campbell, Alex Iwobi braces; Tottenham ran roughshod over Inter Milan in Oslo; Dortmund and Sunderland draw.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain marked his injury comeback with a delightful goal as a youthful Arsenal side drew 1-1 with French club RC Lens on Friday.
La Liga club Atletico Madrid have formalised the purchase of 34.6 percent of the shares of Ligue 2 club Lens.
The Gunners will travel to to the Stade Bollaert-Delelis in northern France for an evening game against the Ligue 2 club.
Atletico Madrid will have a direct 35-percent stake in Lens, with a Luxembourg based company, Solferino, having the remaining 65 percent.
Tottenham, West Ham United, Crystal Palace and Southampton are tracking England under-19 captain Taylor Moore, a source has told ESPN FC.
Bourigeaud was out in Arras with former teammate Baptiste Guillaume when the latter was confronted by Lens fans angered by his transfer to Lille.
Legendary French coach Guy Roux has been fitted with a pacemaker after suffering a heart scare.
He told L'Equipe: "In my head, I'm 90 per cent leaving, but there is a remaining 10 percent there because I have a year left on my contract."
|Le Havre AC||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|AS Nancy Lorraine||0||0||0||0||0||0|