The conference finals are here! The NBA playoffs are down to four teams, with the Boston Celtics taking on the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference (all games on ESPN). The Heat are looking for their first NBA Finals trip since 2014, while Boston hasn't been to the league's biggest stage since 2010.
Over in the West, the Battle of LA was spoiled by the Denver Nuggets, who knocked off the LA Clippers and will now face the Los Angeles Lakers, who -- like the Celtics -- are looking to return to the Finals for the first time since 2010 (and the first time with LeBron James).
We'll have complete ongoing coverage right here for you, as the playoffs continue at the NBA's bubble at ESPN's Wide World of Sports at the Walt Disney World resort now through the NBA Finals in the middle of October.
Don't have ESPN? Get instant access.
Latest news and analysis
• Goldsberry: NBA playoff success has never been so dependent on 3s
• Experts' picks for the conference finals
• NBA players to wear 'VOTE' warm-up shirts
• Protesters block buses outside NBA's campus
• Lowe: Nine playoff things I like and don't like
Eastern Conference Finals on ESPN
Miami Heat (5) lead Boston Celtics (3), 2-0
BPI series odds (entering Game 3): MIA (69%)
Heat overcome 13-point halftime deficit to go up 2-0 on Celtics
Jimmy Butler and Goran Dragic come up big late as the Heat top the Celtics 106-101 to go up 2-0 in the Eastern Conference finals.
Game 3, Sept. 19: Celtics at Heat | 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Game 4, Sept. 23: Celtics at Heat | 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Game 5, Sept. 25 (if necessary): Heat at Celtics | 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Game 6, Sept. 27 (if necessary): Celtics at Heat | 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Game 7, TBD (if necessary): Heat at Celtics | ESPN
• How one quarter gave Miami a 2-0 lead in the East finals
• Adebayo sparks Heat with assist from Spoelstra
• Celtics downplay frustrations after loss to Heat
• Lowe: Inside Miami's incredible turnaround, from the lottery to the East finals
• Arnovitz: Two phenomenal plays pushed the Heat to a Game 1 win
• Bam's block for the ages seals Heat's Game 1 win
• Bam! NBA Twitter reaction to Adebayo's epic block
• Kemba after Heat loss: 'I'm just playing terrible'
• Goldsberry: How Jayson Tatum became a superstar
• Windhorst: How the Miami Heat are challenging the process
Western Conference Finals on ESPN Radio
Los Angeles Lakers (1) vs. Denver Nuggets (3)
BPI series odds (entering Game 1): LAL (74%)
Why Vince Carter believes the Nuggets have a chance vs. Lakers
Vince Carter breaks down what to expect in the Western Conference finals between the Lakers and Nuggets.
Game 1, Sept. 18: Nuggets at Lakers | 9 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 2, Sept. 20: Nuggets at Lakers | 7:30 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 3, Sept. 22: Lakers at Nuggets | 9 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 4, Sept. 24: Lakers at Nuggets | 9 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 5, Sept. 26 (if necessary): Nuggets at Lakers | 9 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 6, Sept. 28 (if necessary): Lakers at Nuggets | TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 7, Sept. 30 (if necessary): Nuggets at Lakers | TNT/ESPN Radio
• Shelburne: How the Lakers became the NBA's no-drama team
• LeBron: Respect for Nuggets 'out of this world'
• Vogel: Lakers will 'return to form' with big men
• How the Lakers and Nuggets stack up in this surprising West finals matchup
• NBA Twitter shows no mercy to Clippers as Nuggets advance
• Nuggets silence critics with historic 3-1 comeback
• Jamal Murray, Nikola Jokic and the art of the pick-and-roll
• LeBron, dominant Lakers rout Rockets to advance
• McMenamin: Inside LeBron's super-effective go-to move
• Shelburne: Lakers embrace D'Antoni's vision, out-small ball Rockets