Arizona big man Zeke Nnaji entering NBA draft
Arizona freshman Zeke Nnaji, who emerged as one of the top big men in college basketball, is entering the 2020 NBA draft.
Joe Scott returns to coach Air Force after 16 seasons
Joe Scott, who last coached Air Force from 2000 to '04, is returning to lead the Falcons after Dave Pilipovich was fired earlier in March.
RJ Barrett breaks down highlights from Duke
RJ Barrett joins Omar Raja to break down highlights Duke, and shares how it felt to be drafted by the Knicks.
Testing the NBA draft waters: What's different in 2020
College athletes planning to test the NBA draft waters are finding themselves in the middle of a budding standoff between the NCAA and player agents.
Betting roundtable: Our experts' most heartbreaking futures bets
With the sports betting world essentially on hold, our experts reflect on some potential winning futures bets that turned into refunds from the past year.
Duke 61, Butler 59 -- Inside the journey to college basketball's biggest 'what if' moment
Ten years ago, Gordon Hayward's heave rimmed out at the buzzer, preventing what would have been THE iconic moment in college basketball history.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||22-9||11||3||11||12-8||7||44|
|4||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||21-10||19||5||19||11-10||10||72|
|5||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||21-10||21||6||21||10-8||16||232|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.