Antoine steals and slams
Bryan Antoine picks off Middle Tennessee's pass and takes it the other way for a Villanova dunk.
Slater attacks the rim with 1-handed jam
Villanova's Brandon Slater pump fakes then drives to the hoop for the slam.
Swider's 3 gives Villanova a 17-2 lead
Villanova shows great ball movement to find Cole Swider for a 3-pointer.
Gillespie on fire early from beyond the arc
Collin Gillespie knocks down two straight 3-pointers to give Villanova an early 8-0 lead.
Legler congratulates Magee on win number 1,100
Tim Legler joins Scott Van Pelt to congratulate Herb Magee for his 1,100th win and to praise him for the numerous lives he has impacted over his 53-year career as head coach at Jefferson University.
The hidden disadvantage facing college basketball's road teams
Home teams get to choose the basketball for every game they host. Here's why coaches and others find that problematic.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Montana StateMTST||Big Sky||4-2||79||15||60||0-1||75||74|
|2||Sacramento StateSAC||Big Sky||3-0||87||--||95||0-0||348||347|
|3||Southern UtahSUU||Big Sky||2-2||126||--||132||0-1||58||56|
|4||Eastern WashingtonEWU||Big Sky||2-2||165||--||169||0-0||121||119|
|5||Idaho StateIDST||Big Sky||2-2||201||--||202||0-0||220||216|
|6||Northern ArizonaNAU||Big Sky||2-1||235||--||233||0-1||133||131|
|7||Northern ColoradoUNCO||Big Sky||2-3||243||--||241||0-1||54||52|
|9||Weber StateWEB||Big Sky||1-2||287||--||285||0-1||130||128|
|10||Portland StatePRST||Big Sky||1-3||314||--||312||0-0||120||118|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.