SVP gives Bad Beats leftovers from the 2019 college basketball season
Scott Van Pelt's Bad Beats "leftovers" include Northeastern beating Elon in the CAA Semis, Clemson and Miami combining to score over 80 points in the second half, and UTRGV pulling off a narrow win over Cal Baptist.
Minnesota's Marcus Carr says he'll enter NBA draft but won't hire agent
Minnesota's Marcus Carr said Monday night in an Instagram post that he will declare his early entry for the NBA draft but will not sign with an agent in order to maintain his college eligibility.
Billy Gillispie hired as head coach at Division I-bound Tarleton State
Former Kentucky coach Billy Gillispie is the new head coach at Division I-bound Tarleton State, the school announced Monday.
W. Illinois hires Rob Jeter as head men's basketball coach
Rob Jeter was hired on Monday as the head men's basketball coach at Western Illinois, after spending the past two seasons as an assistant at Minnesota.
The top 10 moments of Steph Curry's career
Relive the greatest moments of Steph Curry's illustrious basketball career thus far.
MJ or Bird: Who should be crowned college basketball's greatest?
Jay Bilas explains why he chooses Michael Jordan slightly over Larry Bird to determine the greatest player in the history of college basketball.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|8||Florida Gulf CoastFGCU||ASUN||10-22||325||--||322||0-0||237||211|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.