No foolin': Watch the biggest upsets in college sports in recent memory
Stanford ending UConn's 90-game winning streak. Evansville over Kentucky. Those upsets actually happened -- and we're replaying them.
MJ vs. Bird: Who's the Greatest College Basketball Player of All-Time?
Scott Van Pelt reveals the winner of the Greatest College Basketball Player of All-Time, the finalists being Michael Jordan and Larry Bird.
Missouri's Xavier Pinson, Mitchell Smith, Jeremiah Tilmon declare for NBA draft
Missouri sophomore Xavier Pinson and juniors Mitchell Smith and Jeremiah Tilmon announced Tuesday that they would enter the NBA draft, though none of them intends to hire an agent and all could return to school next season.
SEC House Party with Coach Cal
Kentucky head coach John Calipari discusses the challenges players face due to athletic cancellations related to the coronavirus pandemic.
SEC cancels spring meetings because of coronavirus
The SEC has canceled its annual spring meetings scheduled for the last week of May because of issues related to the spread of the coronavirus.
Arizona big man Zeke Nnaji entering NBA draft
Arizona freshman Zeke Nnaji, who emerged as one of the top big men in college basketball, is entering the 2020 NBA draft.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||New Mexico StateNMSU||WAC||25-6||75||13||51||1-1||293||233|
|5||UT Rio Grande ValleyRIO||WAC||14-16||235||--||233||0-3||200||147|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.