UNC AD Bubba Cunningham to join NCAA tournament selection committee
North Carolina AD Bubba Cunningham is joining the committee that selects the field for the NCAA tournament.
Sources: Grad transfer Patrick Tape rescinds commitment to Duke
Just nine days after Patrick Tape announced his commitment to Duke, the Columbia grad transfer has reversed course, sources said.
Ohio State's Kaleb Wesson entering NBA draft
Ohio State star Kaleb Wesson plans to enter the NBA draft. He is ranked No. 54 in ESPN's rankings of the top prospects for the draft.
Athletic directors bracing for financial downturn of at least 20%, survey finds
According to a survey released Thursday, 63% of responding athletic directors forecast a worst-case scenario in which their schools' revenues decrease by at least 20% during the 2020-21 academic year.
Sierra Canyon mixtape: The best of Bronny, Z-Wade, B.J. Boston
Check the electric highlights from Sierra Canyon's star-studded cast this season, featuring Bronny James, B.J. Boston, Ziaire Williams and Zaire Wade.
Tom Izzo 'sought out' witness in 2017 criminal investigation of player
MSU coach Tom Izzo contacted a witness in a 2017 investigation of criminal sexual conduct involving one of his players. (John Engler interview courtesy WXYZ Detroit. Tom Izzo press conference courtesy The Daily Hoosier.)
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Prairie View A&MPV||SWAC||19-13||203||16||66||0-2||265||34|
|T8||Mississippi Valley StateMVSU||SWAC||3-27||335||--||342||0-0||262||24|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.