Notre Dame beats Toledo 64-62 in OT behind Gibbs, Pflueger
T.J. Gibbs made two steals in the final 35 seconds of overtime and assisted Rex Pflueger on the go-ahead basket with 25 seconds left as Notre Dame rallied for a 64-62 victory over Toledo on Thursday night.
No. 14 Arizona pulls away late to beat South Dakota St 71-64
Josh Green scored 15 points, Nico Mannion added 14 and No. 14 Arizona pulled away in the final minutes to beat South Dakota State 71-64 on Thursday night.
Reuvers, Davison lead Wisconsin in 88-70 win over Green Bay
Nate Reuvers scored 19 points and Brad Davison added 15, all in the first half, as Wisconsin beat Green Bay 88-70 on Thursday night.
McRae leads UC Riverside over Redlands 76-44
Callum McRae had 14 points and 10 rebounds to lead UC Riverside to a 76-44 win over Redlands on Thursday.
Barrett, Bagley and Giles react to O'Connell's posterizing slam
RJ Barrett, Marvin Bagley III and Harry Giles get out of their seats as Alex O'Connell drives to the basket and rises up to drop the hammer on a Cal defender.
Moretti sparks No. 12 Texas Tech in 2nd half of 72-57 win
Davide Moretti scored 13 of his 19 points after halftime, including all four of his 3-pointers, and No. 12 Texas Tech finally pulled away for a 72-57 win over Tennessee State on Thursday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Stephen F. AustinSFA||Southland||4-1||141||--||146||0-0||282||275|
|4||Sam Houston StateSHSU||Southland||2-2||247||--||245||0-1||64||63|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.