We could've had two black coaches in the Final Four, Leonard Hamilton and Anthony Grant
Both believe there are lessons that the Florida State and Dayton programs can build on
Bills GM says Pats are still the team to beat. Does PTI agree?
Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane says even with Tom Brady gone, the Patriots are still the team to beat and Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon agree.
Former Wake Forest basketball coach Carl Tacy dies at 87
Former Wake Forest and Marshall basketball coach Carl Tacy has died at 87.
DePaul extends coach Dave Leitao's contract through 2023-24
Dave Leitao, who guided DePaul to a 16-16 record this season and has a 122-132 mark in eight overall seasons with the Blue Demons, has been extended through the 2023-24 season.
UNC AD Bubba Cunningham to join NCAA tournament selection committee
North Carolina AD Bubba Cunningham is joining the committee that selects the field for the NCAA tournament.
Sources: Grad transfer Patrick Tape rescinds commitment to Duke
Just nine days after Patrick Tape announced his commitment to Duke, the Columbia grad transfer has reversed course, sources said.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.