Texas A&M suspends TJ Starks indefinitely for violation of team rules
Texas A&M has suspended TJ Starks indefinitely for violation of team rules.
No. 21 Xavier eyes 4-0 start vs. visiting Missouri St.
It was the kind of game Xavier didn't always win last season.
Anthony, No. 6 UNC back to business vs. Gardner-Webb
In order for sustained success, sixth-ranked North Carolina is counting on a strong showing behind point guard Cole Anthony.
Bilas expects Wiseman will play again this season
Jay Bilas expects James Wiseman will be able to play again this season for Memphis, based on previous cases.
No. 2 Duke continues depth-finder mission vs. Ga. State
Duke would rather not play with point guard Tre Jones on the bench, but the second-ranked Blue Devils keep learning more about their younger players every time they're on the floor.
Memphis declares James Wiseman ineligible to play after he drops lawsuit vs. NCAA
Memphis has declared James Wiseman ineligible for competition and will withhold him from games after he withdrew his lawsuit against the NCAA on Thursday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.