Dixon lifts E. Illinois over SE Missouri 61-59
George Dixon recorded 11 points and 11 rebounds to carry Eastern Illinois to a 61-59 win over Southeast Missouri on Saturday.
Okongwu and USC cruise in 75-55 win over Oregon State
Onyeka Okongwu scored 18 points and had several highlight-reel dunks to lead Southern California to a 75-55 victory over Oregon State on Saturday.
Hopkins, Maultsby help New Hampshire top Binghamton 77-69
Josh Hopkins tied his career high with 23 points, Marque Maultsby tied his career best of 16 and New Hampshire held off Binghamton 77-69 on Saturday.
German leads N. Illinois past W. Michigan 58-52
Eugene German registered 12 points as Northern Illinois beat Western Michigan 58-52 on Saturday.
Jackson scores 35 to lead Akron past Ohio 88-86
Loren Cristian Jackson had a career-high 35 points as Akron edged past Ohio 88-86 on Saturday.
Miami downs E. Michigan 73-68 behind Coleman-Lands
Isaiah Coleman-Lands scored 16 points off the bench and Nike Sibande scored 14 and Miami (OH) beat Eastern Michigan 73-68 on Saturday.
San Diego State
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||Charleston SouthernCHSO||Big South||10-9||226||--||225||0-2||255||99|
|7||UNC AshevilleUNCA||Big South||9-9||259||--||258||0-1||344||299|
|9||South Carolina UpstateSCUS||Big South||7-13||311||--||309||0-2||182||94|
|10||High PointHPU||Big South||5-15||335||--||332||0-0||262||185|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.