Xavier Johnson's strong second half leads Pitt over Monmouth
Xavier Johnson scored 13 second-half points to lead Pittsburgh through a slow first half and over Monmouth, 63-50 on Monday night.
Laszewski steps up, helps Irish top Presbyterian 63-53
Sophomore forward Nate Laszewski, filling in for ailing Notre Dame star John Mooney, delivered a pair of dunks off power moves down the stretch as the Fighting Irish pulled away late for a 63-53 victory over Presbyterian on Monday night.
OSU's superb ball movement leads to Carton dunk
D.J. Carton called for the alley-oop dunk after Ohio State was moving the ball perfectly.
No. 3 Michigan State beats Charleston Southern 94-46
Xavier Tillman scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to help No. 3 Michigan State tune up with a 94-46 win over Charleston Southern on Monday night.
Richards' slam has Kentucky crowd hyped
Nick Richards throws down the slam dunk off the alley-oop pass and the Kentucky crowd erupts.
Winston thanks MSU crowd in emotional post-game speech
Cassius Winston thanks the Michigan State crowd for supporting him through the tragic death of his brother.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Northern ColoradoUNCO||Big Sky||21-11||161||--||167||0-1||321||246|
|3||Weber StateWEB||Big Sky||18-15||217||--||218||0-1||322||263|
|4||Eastern WashingtonEWU||Big Sky||16-18||226||--||226||0-2||218||75|
|5||Portland StatePRST||Big Sky||16-16||248||--||248||0-1||324||288|
|6||Montana StateMTST||Big Sky||15-17||252||--||252||0-2||305||206|
|7||Southern UtahSUU||Big Sky||17-17||253||--||253||0-0||337||325|
|8||Sacramento StateSAC||Big Sky||15-16||268||--||268||0-0||343||332|
|9||Idaho StateIDST||Big Sky||11-19||291||--||290||0-1||277||147|
|10||Northern ArizonaNAU||Big Sky||10-21||315||--||314||0-0||313||258|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.