Penn State faces big test vs. unbeaten No. 4 Maryland
The No. 4-ranked Maryland Terrapins will be searching for their 11th consecutive victory to open the season when they visit Penn State on Tuesday.
No. 1 Louisville braces for Texas Tech in Jimmy V Classic
Top-ranked Louisville has been rolling through the first third of its season but will have to be at its best when it plays Texas Tech on Tuesday in New York's Madison Square Garden as a part of the Jimmy V Classic.
Western Kentucky's Charles Bassey out with tibia fracture
Western Kentucky star big man Charles Bassey will miss the rest of the season after suffering a tibial plateau fracture in Saturday's win over Arkansas.
Ohio State jumps to No. 3 behind Louisville, Kansas in poll
Ohio State jumped to No. 3, trailing only Louisville and Kansas, in what has been a volatile Top 25 poll this season.
Why five college basketball teams were overhyped, why five were undervalued
With just over a month of the college basketball season behind us, it's time to examine the reasons behind the pundits' worst predictions.
ESPN+ Week 6 college basketball viewers' guide -- Two chances to catch Kansas
Kansas appears twice on ESPN+ during V Week, while NC State and Dayton contests are among the other featured attractions.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|4||William & MaryW&M||CAA||14-17||211||--||213||0-1||196||152|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.