Stephens, Gilkeson carry VMI over The Citadel 88-79
Jake Stephens had 18 points and 11 rebounds to lead five VMI players in double figures as the Keydets broke their seven-game losing streak, topping The Citadel 88-79 on Saturday.
Reed scores 23 points, DePaul upsets No. 5 Butler 79-66
Paul Reed scored 23 points on 8-of-9 shooting, Jalen Coleman-Lands added 20 and DePaul upset No. 5 Butler 79-66 on Saturday.
No. 9 Florida State rallies past Miami in OT, 83-79
The No. 9-ranked Florida State Seminoles forced 24 turnovers, including three in a row in overtime, and rallied from a nine-point deficit in the final 4:33 of regulation Saturday to earn their ninth consecutive victory by beating Miami 83-79.
Carolina's success keeps Gamecock Nation smiling
South Carolina head coach Frank Martin joins SEC Now to talk about his team's maturation following an 81-67 win at Texas A&M.
Payne's career game helps Florida beat No. 4 Auburn 69-47
Omar Payne had the best game of his college career, finishing with 19 points and 11 rebounds, and led Florida to a 69-47 victory over No. 4 Auburn on Saturday.
Teague helps balanced Ball State defeat Miami (Ohio) 71-62
Tahjai Teague scored 14 points to lead four Ball State players in double figures as the Cardinals topped Miami (Ohio) 71-62 on Saturday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|7||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||30-5||7||3||7||6-5||60||91|
|10||Texas TechTTU||Big 12||27-10||10||3||10||13-8||7||24|
|14||West VirginiaWVU||Big 12||26-11||14||5||14||13-9||12||22|
|16||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||25-9||16||5||16||4-9||35||26|
|23||Rhode IslandURI||A 10||26-8||30||7||30||3-5||77||13|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.