Okoro cranks up aggressiveness for second-half push
No. 16 Auburn forward Isaac Okoro scores 14 of his 19 points in the second half, saying he left halftime with a more aggressive approach to eclipse Iowa State.
Dosunmu's shot lifts No. 21 Illinois over Michigan 64-62
Ayo Dosunmu hit a contested jumper from the free throw line with 0.5 seconds remaining to give No. 21 Illinois a 64-62 victory over Michigan on Saturday.
TEX VS LSU
Boeheim scores 21, Syracuse beats Pittsburgh 69-61
Buddy Boeheim scored 21 points, Marek Dolezaj added 17, and Syracuse held off Pittsburgh 69-61 on Saturday.
LSU's Taylor flushes the two-handed slam
Trendon Watford gets a bounce pass down low to Marlon Taylor for the two-handed jam.
North Carolina's Roy Williams passes Dean Smith on career wins list with No. 880
North Carolina coach Roy Williams is now fourth on the all-time Division I wins list with 880, passing his mentor Dean Smith with a victory against Miami on Saturday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||30-5||7||3||7||6-5||60||91|
|4||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||25-9||16||5||16||4-9||35||26|
|5||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||26-13||34||--||34||6-7||56||70|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.