Horvath scores 21 to lift UMBC over St. Mary's (Md.) 79-57
Brandon Horvath had 21 points, a career-high 15 rebounds and four assists as Maryland-Baltimore County routed Division III member St. Mary's (Md.) 79-57 on Wednesday.
San Jose St. will try to keep up with No. 19 Arizona
There's been something different about No. 19 Arizona through two games.
Minnesota signs Jamal Mashburn Jr., son of ex-NBA vet
Former NBA standout Jamal Mashburn's son, Jamal Mashburn Jr., has signed his national letter of intent with Minnesota.
No. 3 Mich. St. faces tough test at No. 12 Seton Hall
Emotions are running high throughout the Michigan State basketball program, but it has nothing to do with its Thursday night showdown against Big East favorite Seton Hall.
No. 15 Florida ready to rebound against Towson
The No. 15 Florida Gators are licking their wounds coming off a loss to rival Florida State and will look to get back on track against the Towson Tigers on Thursday night in Gainesville.
Wiseman scores 14 as Memphis falls to Oregon
Potential No. 1 pick James Wiseman scores 14 points and grabs 12 rebounds in Memphis' loss to Oregon, his second game since an NCAA investigation revealed Friday that Wiseman was "likely ineligible."
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||New Mexico StateNMSU||WAC||28-6||49||12||46||2-2||173||150|
|6||UT Rio Grande ValleyRIO||WAC||15-18||241||--||243||0-1||213||283|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.