Knight carries William & Mary past Goucher 90-30
Nathan Knight had 15 points and 11 rebounds as William & Mary beat Division III Goucher 90-30 on Sunday.
North Carolina freshman point guard Cole Anthony (knee) out indefinitely
Hours before tipoff against Wofford, North Carolina announced Sunday that star freshman point guard Cole Anthony is out indefinitely with a right knee injury.
Jared Hamiltion, Mitchell lead BC past winless Central Conn
Jared Hamilton scored 18 points, Steffon Mitchell posted his second straight double-double with 13 points and 12 rebounds and Boston College beat winless Central Connecticut 74-55 on Sunday.
Gonzaga is best in the West; more hot takes I can prove
The Zags are handling an ambitious schedule, with their latest win on Saturday at Arizona offering more proof.
Harris leads Stephen F. Austin past Louisiana-Monroe 66-59
Kevon Harris scored 17 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished seven assists as Stephen F. Austin beat Louisiana-Monroe 66-59 on Saturday night.
Ford, Fitts pace Saint Mary's past California 89-77
Jordan Ford scored 32 points, including 13 straight for Saint Mary's late in the second half, and the Gaels beat California 89-77 on Saturday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||William & MaryW&M||CAA||19-12||129||--||135||0-2||174||126|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.