Coach K on Capel: I was trying to protect my guy
Mike Krzyzewski explains why he was upset with the way the Cameron Crazies were chanting at Pittsburgh head coach and former Duke player and coach Jeff Capel.
Banks, Georgia Tech roll past Morehouse 82-54
— Georgia Tech didn't need to go far on Tuesday night to string together its first streak of consecutive wins in nearly two months.
College basketball's 12 most absurd box scores of the season
From a consecutive free throw record to ineptitude from long distance, we dig into the more peculiar stat lines from this season so far.
Merrill scores 14 to lead Utah State past Wyoming 68-45
Sam Merrill had 14 points as Utah State romped past Wyoming 68-45 on Tuesday night.
No. 17 Auburn rallies for double-overtime win at Mississippi
Isaac Okoro converted a big three-point play with 1:41 left in the second overtime, and No. 17 Auburn topped Mississippi 83-82 on Tuesday night.
Tigers leave Oxford victorious after 19-point comeback
No. 17 Auburn wins 83-82 in double overtime after Ole Miss blows 19-point lead.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|7||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||20-15||44||9||44||7-10||16||12|
|11||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||17-15||78||--||92||4-8||56||205|
|12||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||15-18||93||--||105||2-11||46||120|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.