Ahiuwa misses game-tying 3
Precious Achiuwa steals the ball and attemptts a three-pointer, but he misses it and SMU goes on to win 74-70.
Beaudion scores 19 points, Cleveland State dumps Milwaukee
Craig Beaudion scored 19 points as Cleveland State efe Milwaukee 70-53 on Saturday.
Fatts scores 29 and Rhode Island pushes win streak to 6
Jeff Dowtin and Jacob Toppin wrapped back-to-back dunks around a steal and Rhode Island held off Saint Bonaventure 81-75 on Saturday, pushing its win streak to six.
Miller's 17 points spark UNC Greensboro past Samford, 70-63
Isaiah Miller grabbed 10 rebounds and scored 17 points, including a dunk in the closing seconds to seal UNC Greensboro's 70-63 win over Samford on Saturday.
Mike knocks in 3 to give SMU late lead
With less than two minutes remaining in the second half, Isiaha Mike hits a deep 3-pointer to give SMU a one-point lead, their first lead since the first two minutes of the game.
Domask leads Southern Illinois over Illinois State 58-55
Marcus Domask scored 19 points, including a go-ahead basket with 28 seconds remaining, and Southern Illinois beat Illinois State 58-55 on Saturday for the Salukis' first win at Redbird Arena since 2006.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||UNC AshevilleUNCA||Big South||23-10||102||--||114||0-2||228||99|
|6||High PointHPU||Big South||15-16||242||--||240||0-2||287||242|
|8||Charleston SouthernCHSO||Big South||12-19||291||--||287||0-1||239||152|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.