No. 25 Houston hopes to keep rolling vs. South Florida
After outlasting Connecticut on Thursday night, Houston coach Kelvin Sampson said he was impressed with the moxie his 25th-ranked team showed.
Duarte adds to punch for No. 12 Oregon with UCLA up next
or someone -- to counter the disadvantage inside Thursday night.
No. 17 Maryland visits Indiana, looks to build on first road win
No. 17 Maryland showed Tuesday it could win in the Big Ten away from College Park, rallying from 14 points down at halftime to beat Northwestern for its first true road win of the season.
Butler wins in OT to avoid the upset
The Bulldogs were led by Kamar Baldwin who scores 31 points, to get an 89-85 overtime win over unranked Marquette.
Marquette's McEwen drains 3 to force OT
Koby McEwen takes a 30-foot 3-pointer to tie the game against Butler with 2.9 seconds left in regulation.
Baldwin's flurry leads No. 13 Butler past Marquette in OT
Kamar Baldwin scored 19 of his 31 points in the final eight minutes, helping No. 13 Butler rally to beat Marquette 89-85 in overtime Friday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||High PointHPU||Big South||21-11||141||--||145||0-0||273||161|
|3||UNC AshevilleUNCA||Big South||22-12||142||15||62||0-2||249||146|
|4||Coastal CarolinaCCU||Big South||21-12||166||--||168||0-0||330||329|
|8||Charleston SouthernCHSO||Big South||9-21||296||--||286||0-2||188||75|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.