Stansberry's 26 leads Hawaii past Pacific
Eddie Stansberry matched his career high with 26 points and Drew Buggs added 13 with the clinching free throws with six seconds left and Hawaii defeated Pacific 72-67 on Monday night to close the round-robin Rainbow Classic.
S. Dakota holds off Florida A&M 85-82 in chaotic ending
Tyler Hagedorn scored 23 points and Triston Simpson added 22 and South Dakota beat Florida A&M in the finale of the Outrigger Resorts Rainbow Classic on Monday night.
Wade bracing for rude welcome as No. 23 LSU visits VCU
LSU head coach Will Wade is not expecting the warmest of welcomes in Richmond, Va., on Wednesday night when his No. 23 Tigers visit the Virginia Commonwealth Rams.
Winthrop upsets No. 18 Saint Mary's (Cal) 61-59
Chandler Vaudrin scored 19 points to help Winthrop edge No. 18 Saint Mary's 61-59 on Monday night.
Bouyea leads San Francisco to 84-79 OT win over Yale
Jamaree Bouyea nailed a trey and followed with two free throws in overtime to help San Francisco to a 3-0 start, beating Yale 84-79 on Monday night.
Aggies overcome slow start against UL Monroe
Senior forward Josh Nebo (three blocks, four rebounds) and freshman guard Andre Gordon (14 points, three steals) are key components in 63-57 Warhawks win.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||New Mexico StateNMSU||WAC||23-11||125||--||130||0-3||225||162|
|7||UT Rio Grande ValleyRIO||WAC||8-22||305||--||294||0-1||271||276|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.