Young keys Idaho in OT, Vandals top CSU Bakersfield 76-70
Trevon Allen scored six of his game-high 23 points in overtime as Idaho outlasted CSU Bakersfield, 76-70 on Saturday night.
McCormick's career-high guides Auburn past Saint Louis
J'Von McCormick's team-high 20 points leads No. 12 Auburn to a 67-61 victory against Saint Louis University.
Raiders come from behind to hand UC 67-66 loss.
Will Rayman sank a game-tying layup with eight seconds left and Tucker Richardson made a free throw with 1.6 seconds to go as Colgate came from behind for a 67-66 win over Cincinnati on Saturday night.
Printy’s late 3-pointer carries W. Michigan past Manhattan
Jared Printy’s 3-pointer with 4.4 seconds left helped lift Western Michigan to a 59-58 win over Manhattan on Saturday night.
Oscar da Silva scores 25; Stanford beats San Jose St. 78-58
Oscar da Silva scored 25 points, one shy of his career high, and had eight rebounds in helping Stanford beat San Jose State 78-58 on Saturday.
UK's defensive efforts pay off in win vs. Georgia Tech
No. 8 Kentucky pulls away with a 67-53 win over Georgia Tech after suffocating the Yellow Jackets and forcing 17 turnovers.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||27-12||13||4||13||12-10||3||4|
|4||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||24-11||22||6||22||7-10||34||59|
|11||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||18-16||82||--||97||3-12||52||255|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.