Knight carries William & Mary over Fairfield 62-58
Nathan Knight had 21 points and 10 rebounds as William & Mary narrowly beat Fairfield 62-58 on Sunday. Andy Van Vliet added 20 points for the Tribe. Van Vliet also had 10 rebounds for the Tribe.
Knapke scores 33 as Toledo knocks off Marshall 82-72
Luke Knapke had a career-high 33 points and added 11 rebounds for his fourth double-double of the season to power Toledo to an 82-72 victory over Marshall on Sunday.
Riller's double-double sends Charleston past D-II Coker
Grant Riller had 23 points and 10 rebounds and College of Charleston beat Division II-level Coker 76-50 on Sunday.
No. 17 Florida St makes 15 3-pointers, beats Clemson 72-53
Devin Vassell had 14 points and nine rebounds and No. 17 Florida State made 15 three-pointers in a 72-53 rout of Clemson on Sunday.
Etienne, hot shooting leads Wichita St. over Okla. St. 80-61
Tyson Etienne scored 19 points and had four assists to help lead Wichita State to an 80-61 victory over Oklahoma State on Sunday.
Chattanooga steamrolls Tennessee Wesleyan 99-51
Matt Ryan and Ramon Vila combined to score 34 points, missing just three shots between them, and Chattanooga rolled to a 99-51 victory over NAIA-member Tennessee Wesleyan on Sunday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.