Achiuwa gets the and-1 dunk
Precious Achiuwa hauls in the rebound and throws down the two-handed dunk.
Shaq's son swats shot off glass
UCLA's Shareef O'Neal elevates to block TJ Gibbs' shot off the backboard, leading to Tyger Campbell's transition jumper.
James hyped after knocking down his third 3
Josiah-Jordan James knocks down his third 3-pointer of the game, forcing Memphis to take a timeout.
Goodwin fired up after 3rd straight triple
Dane Goodwin gets hot from deep early, scoring nine straight points for Notre Dame with three consecutive 3-pointers.
Notre Dame's Goodwin gets friendly bounce on 3-ball
Notre Dame guard Dane Goodwin fires up a 3-pointer and gets it to drop after several bounces on the rim.
Depleted Georgetown beats old Big East rival Syracuse 89-79
Mac McClung scored 26 points to give Patrick Ewing his first coaching victory against Syracuse and help a Georgetown team depleted by a rash of transfers beat its old Big East rival 89-79 Saturday afternoon.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||High PointHPU||Big South||23-10||113||--||121||0-2||264||196|
|2||Coastal CarolinaCCU||Big South||24-10||126||15||61||0-2||318||241|
|4||Charleston SouthernCHSO||Big South||19-12||150||--||153||1-2||223||90|
|7||UNC AshevilleUNCA||Big South||15-16||248||--||242||0-0||336||318|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.