Samford hires longtime high school coach Bucky McMillan
Bucky McMillan, who led a high school team in suburban Birmingham, Alabama, to five state titles in the past 12 seasons, has been hired to coach at Samford.
Sources: Stanford's Tyrell Terry plans to enter NBA draft
Stanford's Tyrell Terry, the No. 20-ranked freshman prospect on ESPN draft analyst Jonathan Givony's list of top 100 prospects, plans to enter the NBA draft, sources said.
Scottie Lewis to return to Florida for sophomore season
Florida guard Scottie Lewis is returning to the Gators for his sophomore season instead of entering the NBA draft.
Kentucky freshman Tyrese Maxey declares for NBA draft
Kentucky freshman Tyrese Maxey says he is entering the NBA draft.
Bracketology: Your Way-Too-Early March Madness bracket for 2021, Version 1
We were supposed to crown a national champion on Monday, but we'll have to settle for taking a longing look toward next year's bracket.
Georgetown College (KY), Minnesota State, MIT, Barry University all recognized on #SeniorNight
This edition of #SeniorNight recognizes Chris Coffey for his outstanding season with Georgetown College (KY), Carly Esselman for her game-ending homer in her final at-bat for Minnesota State softball, Matt Johnston for his four homer game for MIT baseball
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||San Diego StateSDSU||Mountain West||27-9||31||8||31||3-3||79||12|
|2||Colorado StateCSU||Mountain West||27-7||50||--||69||0-0||197||299|
|3||Boise StateBSU||Mountain West||25-9||52||--||71||0-3||115||129|
|6||Utah StateUSU||Mountain West||18-13||140||--||144||0-1||158||260|
|7||New MexicoUNM||Mountain West||15-16||168||--||168||0-0||122||256|
|8||Fresno StateFRES||Mountain West||15-17||185||--||184||0-0||124||292|
|9||Air ForceAFA||Mountain West||14-17||225||--||222||0-0||190||344|
|11||San José StSJSU||Mountain West||2-28||332||--||--||0-0||163||350|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.