Carter's efforts aren't enough for a win
Even with Mississippi State guard Tyson Carter (20 points) putting up a good fight, it is not enough to pull the Bulldogs out of a 74-67 loss to Louisiana Tech.
Fitts leads Saint Mary's (Cal) past N. Illinois 61-49
Malik Fitts had 13 points and 12 rebounds to lead Saint Mary's to a 61-49 win over Northern Illinois on Thursday night, the Gaels' eighth straight victory.
Furman deserves 'all the credit' for pushing Auburn
No. 14 Auburn pulls away in a tight 81-78 overtime win against Furman, and head coach Bruce Pearl gives the Paladins high praise for providing tough competition.
No. 14 Auburn rallies to beat Furman 81-78
Christian Okoro scored a season-high 18 points, including two free throws with 1.6 seconds left in overtime, to lift No. 14 Auburn to an 81-78 victory over Furman on Thursday night.
Pleasant carries Abilene Christian past SE Missouri 73-64
Joe Pleasant registered 18 points and eight rebounds as Abilene Christian defeated Southeast Missouri 73-64 on Thursday night.
Auburn survives in OT to stay undefeated
Furman's last-second heave is no good as Auburn survives a late push to remain unbeaten.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.