Haliburton hits clutch 3 in final minutes for ISU
Tyrese Haliburton pulls up from deep and drills a clutch three to give the Cyclones a nine-point lead over Seton Hall.
Haliburton's turnaround jumper extends Cyclones' lead
Tyrese Haliburton gets pressured then spins and hits the turnaround jump shot to put the Cyclones up by five.
Iowa State upends No. 16 Seton Hall 76-66
Tyrese Haliburton scored 17 points, George Conditt had a season-high 17 off the bench and Iowa State knocked off 16th-ranked Seton Hall 76-66 on Sunday for its second straight victory.
Winston scores 23 points, No. 11 Michigan State tops Rutgers
Cassius Winston had 23 points and seven assists, helping No. 11 Michigan State pull away to beat Rutgers 77-65 on Sunday night in the Big Ten opener for both teams.
Homesley, Baxter-Bell help Liberty beat Grand Canyon 70-61
Caleb Homesley had 13 of his 17 points in the second half, Myo Baxter-Bell scored 15, and Liberty used a 15-0 second-half run to pull away for a 70-61 win over Grand Canyon on Sunday night in the Jerry Colangelo Classic at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
No. 9 Gonzaga uses late 3s to beat No. 22 Washington 83-76
Killian Tillie made a 3-pointer as the shot clock expired with 2:55 remaining and finished with 15 points, Joel Ayayi hit another 3 with 24 seconds left and No. 9 Gonzaga held off No. 22 Washington 83-76 on Sunday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||East Tennessee StateETSU||Southern||16-14||191||--||190||0-1||244||116|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.