No. 15 Arizona looks for rebound game vs. Omaha
No. 15 Arizona, coming off its first loss of the season, will look to build on a positive defensive performance when it hosts Omaha on Wednesday night in Tucson, Ariz.
Umude's 21 points lead South Dakota past Alabama St.
— Stanley Umude scored 21 points on 9-of-13 shooting and South Dakota beat Alabama State 73-59 on Monday night.
Iowa 72, Minnesota 52
— Sophomore Joe Wieskamp scored a season-high 23 points and Iowa blew past Minnesota 72-52 on Monday night in its Big Ten home opener. 1/4n
No. 18 Butler represents No. 11 Baylor's latest test
If there are any questions about No. 11 Baylor's readiness for the upcoming gauntlet that is the Big 12 Conference season, the Bears are answering them on a game-by-game basis.
No. 24 Colorado aims to bounce back vs. UNI
The Colorado Buffaloes went to Kansas on Saturday to see where they stand against one of the top teams in the country. Although Colorado left with its first loss of the season the confidence is still there, as well as a top-25 ranking.
Alcorn St. downs NAIA-Rust 108-62 behind Howard's 19 PTs
Maurice Howard led six players in double figures with 19 points and Alcorn State needed the second half to pull away from NAIA-member Rust for a 108-62 win on Monday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Central MichiganCMU||MAC W||23-9||87||--||101||0-0||222||324|
|3||Kent StateKENT||MAC E||23-12||100||--||110||0-1||170||249|
|5||Bowling GreenBGSU||MAC E||21-12||128||--||134||0-1||227||328|
|6||Western MichiganWMU||MAC W||20-14||136||--||141||0-0||159||286|
|8||Eastern MichiganEMU||MAC W||21-14||146||--||150||0-2||195||258|
|9||Northern IllinoisNIU||MAC W||14-16||190||--||189||0-2||129||154|
|10||Miami (OH)M-OH||MAC E||13-19||230||--||227||0-2||148||253|
|12||Ball StateBALL||MAC W||7-23||304||--||291||0-1||126||168|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.