Alcorn St. downs NAIA-Rust 108-62 behind Howard's 19 PTs
Maurice Howard led six players in double figures with 19 points and Alcorn State needed the second half to pull away from NAIA-member Rust for a 108-62 win on Monday night.
No. 2 Kansas' defense on rise as Milwaukee awaits
Worries are only natural for any college basketball team attempting to navigate a long schedule. For players, though, identifying the most pressing concerns can be essential.
Duquesne blasts Columbia for eighth straight win
Tavian Dunn-Martin scored 25 points and Duquesne extended its season-opening win streak to eight games, romping past Columbia 90-54 on Monday night.
NC State disputes NCAA allegation of $40,000 Dennis Smith Jr. payment
NC State officials are disputing the NCAA's allegation that a former Adidas consultant gave $40,000 to a former assistant coach, who was supposed to help get the money to star player Dennis Smith Jr.'s family to ensure he enrolled at the school.
Penn State faces big test vs. unbeaten No. 4 Maryland
The No. 4-ranked Maryland Terrapins will be searching for their 11th consecutive victory to open the season when they visit Penn State on Tuesday.
No. 1 Louisville braces for Texas Tech in Jimmy V Classic
Top-ranked Louisville has been rolling through the first third of its season but will have to be at its best when it plays Texas Tech on Tuesday in New York's Madison Square Garden as a part of the Jimmy V Classic.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.