J.J. Culver becomes second player to score 100 points in NAIA
J.J. Culver, the older brother of Timberwolves rookie Jarrett Culver, makes NAIA history scoring 100 points on 34 of 62 shooting for Wayland Baptist.
Ranking the top 25 players in college basketball one month into the 2019-20 season
With more than a month of the season in the books, we revisit our top-25 players list. Who made the cut, and who was bumped out?
NAIA player drops 100 points in game
J.J. Culver, the older brother of Timberwolves rookie Jarrett Culver, drops 100 points in Wayland Baptist's win over Southwestern Adventist.
Hoosiers rebound from 1st loss of season to top UConn at MSG
Indiana failed to have a double-digit scorer and still rebounded from its first loss of the season to beat UConn 57-54 on Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.
Thistlewood’s 3 lifts Colorado St. over S. Dakota St. 72-68
Nico Carvacho scored 12 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Adam Thistlewood’s go-ahead 3-pointer with 18 seconds left helped lift Colorado State to a 72-68 win over South Dakota State on Tuesday night.
For 3: No. 1 Louisville, No. 4 Maryland fall in yet another night of college basketball upsets
Texas Tech became the latest unranked team to knock off a No. 1, and Penn State scored a Big Ten win over the Terps.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.