Goodwin fired up after 3rd straight triple
Dane Goodwin gets hot from deep early, scoring nine straight points for Notre Dame with three consecutive 3-pointers.
Notre Dame's Goodwin gets friendly bounce on 3-ball
Notre Dame guard Dane Goodwin fires up a 3-pointer and gets it to drop after several bounces on the rim.
Depleted Georgetown beats old Big East rival Syracuse 89-79
Mac McClung scored 26 points to give Patrick Ewing his first coaching victory against Syracuse and help a Georgetown team depleted by a rash of transfers beat its old Big East rival 89-79 Saturday afternoon.
Oregon holds off Michigan for OT win
Oregon battles Michigan down to the wire to pull off a dramatic 71-70 win in overtime.
Burk scores 22 to carry IUPUI past Purdue Fort Wayne 74-65
Marcus Burk scored 22 points as IUPUI got past Purdue Fort Wayne 74-65 on Saturday.
Johnson carries Appalachian St. over Howard 81-59
Isaac Johnson had 19 points and 12 rebounds and tied his career-high seven assists to carry Appalachian State to an 81-59 win over Howard on Saturday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||William & MaryW&M||CAA||20-13||120||--||127||0-4||134||46|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.