ESPN+ Week 12 college basketball viewers' guide: Dayton's Obi Toppin, Atlantic 10 get top billing
Three A-10 battles are among our top-10 games to stream this week, led by 14th-ranked Dayton at Richmond.
Smith scores 17 as UCLA beats Cal 50-40
Chris Smith scored 17 points, Jalen Hill and Jaime Jaquez Jr. each added 11 points, and UCLA defeated California 50-40 on Sunday.
Dixon scores 21 as Grand Canyon beats Kansas City 69-66
Mikey Dixon scored seven of his 21 points in the final two minutes as Grand Canyon beat Kansas City 69-66 on Sunday.
Childress, Wake Forest beat Boston College 80-62
Brandon Childress scored 20 points and big men Olivier Sarr and Ody Oguama combined for 30 points and 23 rebounds Sunday to lead Wake Forest to an 80-62 victory over Boston College.
Scott's double-double leads Cincinnati over ECU 82-57
Trevon Scott had 16 points and 11 rebounds for his fifth double-double Sunday, and Cincinnati surged to a 20-point lead and coasted to an 82-57 victory over East Carolina.
No. 2 Baylor seeks 'A' game versus Oklahoma
It didn't take long after No. 2 Baylor rallied to knock off Oklahoma State on Saturday for Bears coach Scott Drew to turn his attention to the next Big 12 Conference matchup.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||29-9||12||3||12||9-7||5||16|
|4||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||25-10||27||7||27||5-5||53||137|
|12||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||16-18||109||--||120||3-6||56||219|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.