Alexander flies down the court for slick basket
The Hoyas force a turnover allowing Jagan Mosely and Galen Alexander to rush the ball down court for a nice layup vs. Duke.
Ayala gets tech after posterizing slam
Eric Ayala drives through and dunks all over AJ Wilson for the and-1 poster, but Ayala is assessed a technical foul for taunting after the play.
Duke's Carey jams amid two Georgetown defenders
Vernon Carey Jr. cleans up his teammate's miss, sticks with it and hits a tough layup under pressure in the first half.
Teague scores 21, No. 24 Baylor beats Coastal Carolina
MaCio Teague scored 21 points and No. 24 Baylor pulled away to beat Coastal Carolina 77-65 on Friday night in a Myrtle Beach Invitational semifinal.
No. 22 Texas beats Cal in 2K Empire Classic consolation
Matt Coleman III scored 14 points, Jericho Sims had 12 points and nine rebounds and No. 22 Texas rebounded from its first loss of the season to beat California 62-45 on Friday night in the 2K Empire Classic consolation game.
Baylor's Vital bashes alley-oop
Jared Butler penetrates to the rim and lobs an oop for Mark Vital, who crushes the Baylor slam.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||New Mexico StateNMSU||WAC||26-10||86||14||56||1-4||195||100|
|9||UT Rio Grande ValleyRIO||WAC||9-23||325||--||335||0-1||303||331|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.