No. 23 Xavier ready to visit Wake Forest
No. 23 Xavier is on a good roll, even if it doesn't always seem that way.
No. 22 Seton Hall, Rutgers battle for bragging rights
No. 22 Seton Hall is hurting from a loss at Iowa State while Rutgers is on a surge after a victory over Wisconsin.
Delaware ready for test vs. No. 20 Villanova
No. 20 Villanova will be looking for its fourth consecutive victory when it battles Delaware Saturday afternoon in the Never Forget Tribute Classic in Newark, N.J.
No. 18 Butler looks to rebound vs. Southern
No. 18 Butler will try to avoid consecutive losses when it hosts Southern on Saturday at Indianapolis.
Oakland gets another crack at No. 16 Michigan St.
While Michigan State plays its share of marquee games in some of the most notable arenas in the country, Oakland only gets that opportunity once in a while.
Saint Louis faces unbeaten No. 12 Auburn
Saint Louis, the country's only team with two players averaging double-doubles, will take on No. 12 Auburn on Saturday afternoon at Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Ala.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||William & MaryW&M||CAA||20-12||137||--||145||0-1||246||259|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.