ESPN+ Week 13 college basketball viewers' guide: Big 12 takes center stage
Three Big 12 battles are among our top-10 games to stream this week, highlighted by West Virginia at Texas Tech and Texas at TCU.
College Basketball Power Rankings: How the Big Ten could make March difficult
Only two of the conference's teams are in this week's rankings, but several others are close by. Selection Sunday could be very interesting.
Carton leads Ohio State past Northwestern 71-59
D.J. Carton scored 12 of his 17 points in the second half, helping Ohio State hold off lowly Northwestern for a sorely needed 71-59 win Sunday.
Duarte scores 24 points as No. 12 Oregon beats UCLA 96-75
Chris Duarte scored 20 of his 24 points in the first half and No. 12 Oregon took full advantage of 23 UCLA turnovers for a 96-75 win over the Bruins on Sunday.
Austin's free throws lift Cal past Stanford 52-50
Paris Austin made two free throws with 3.2 seconds remaining, and California held on to beat Stanford 52-50 on Sunday.
McMillan, Freeman-Liberty help Valpo beat Evansville 67-65
Mileek McMillan scored 12 of his 16 points in the second half, Javon Freeman-Liberty made 4-of-4 free throws in the final 29 seconds, and Valparaiso held on to beat Evansville 67-65 on Sunday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Gardner-WebbWEBB||Big South S||21-13||187||--||185||0-2||311||256|
|2||Charleston SouthernCHSO||Big South S||19-13||190||--||187||0-2||280||166|
|3||UNC AshevilleUNCA||Big South S||16-16||214||--||208||0-2||246||149|
|4||High PointHPU||Big South N||17-14||229||--||223||0-0||345||332|
|5||Coastal CarolinaCCU||Big South S||14-15||241||--||235||0-1||333||291|
|6||WinthropWIN||Big South S||14-17||251||--||245||0-2||283||197|
|7||VMIVMI||Big South N||14-17||282||--||274||0-0||344||333|
|8||LibertyLIB||Big South N||15-21||298||16||67||0-1||326||267|
|9||RadfordRAD||Big South N||13-19||305||--||297||0-0||342||336|
|10||PresbyterianPRE||Big South S||8-24||319||--||309||0-2||267||195|
|T11||CampbellCAM||Big South N||13-20||322||--||324||0-3||310||234|
|T11||LongwoodLONG||Big South N||8-25||322||--||314||0-3||232||123|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.