Oklahoma bests Oregon State 77-69
Kristian Doolittle had 19 points and 16 rebounds, and Oklahoma stretched its season-opening winning streak to three games with a 77-69 victory over Oregon State in the inaugural Phil Knight Invitational on Tuesday night.
Memphis' Anfernee Hardaway: James Wiseman issues not factor in loss to Oregon
Memphis coach Anfernee Hardaway said the controversy swirling around freshman phenom James Wiseman and his status with the NCAA did not factor in Tuesday's 82-74 loss to No. 14 Oregon.
Bradley scores 23, Cal tops UNLV in OT, 79-75
Matt Bradley scored 23 points to rally Cal to a 79-75 overtime victory over UNLV on Tuesday night.
Edwards brothers, Ross lead Pepperdine past CSUN 94-82
Brothers Kameron and Kessler Edwards scored 22 points apiece and Pepperdine defeated CSU Northridge 94-82 on Tuesday night.
Calcaterra's 21 carry USD to 72-66 OT win vs Fresno State
Joey Calcaterra scored six of his team-high 21 points in overtime and the San Diego Toreros beat Fresno State 72-66 Tuesday night for their first victory of the season.
A week into the college basketball season, Evansville pulls off upset of the year
Evansville, picked to finish near the bottom of its conference and coached by a former Wildcat, shocked top-ranked Kentucky at Rupp Arena.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||New Mexico StateNMSU||WAC||26-10||92||15||59||1-2||208||210|
|8||San José StSJSU||WAC||9-22||299||--||294||0-1||243||296|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.