Stansberry scores 23 to carry Hawaii past Samford 94-73
Eddie Stansberry had 23 points as Hawaii easily defeated Samford 94-73 on Sunday.
Tripp scores 17 to lift Pacific over CS Northridge 79-73
Jahlil Tripp had 17 points and eight rebounds as Pacific beat Cal State Northridge 79-73 on Sunday.
Texas A&M rallies to beat Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 63-60
Emanuel Miller scored 20 points and Texas A&M erased a double-digit deficit in the second half and beat Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 63-60 on Sunday night.
College Basketball Power Rankings: Kansas claims top spot, but for how long?
Kansas claims the No. 1 spot in ESPN's updated Power Rankings, but the schedule gets tough heading into Big 12 play.
Smith's hot shooting lifts Missouri over Southern Illinois
Mark Smith wasn't surprised he scored a season-high 23 points to lead Missouri to a 64-48 victory over Southern Illinois on Sunday. He felt so good in pregame warm-ups, he knew something big was coming.
Mitchell leads Sam Houston St. over Wiley 91-58
Kai Mitchell had 15 points as Sam Houston State romped past Wiley 91-58 on Sunday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|T11||William & MaryW&M||CAA||6-26||317||--||313||0-6||152||249|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.