Sooners hold off Bulldogs late to get a close win
Mississippi State misses last-second shot and Oklahoma comes out victorious in the Big 12/SEC Challenge 63-62.
Ledoux scores 17 to carry Louisiana Tech past UAB 72-58
Kalob Ledoux had 17 points as Louisiana Tech defeated UAB 72-58 on Saturday.
Rayman, Ivanauskas lead Colgate past American 79-69
Will Rayman scored 19 points and grabbed 16 rebounds, four players reached double-figure scoring and Colgate defeated American 79-69 Saturday.
Defense shines as Winthrop defeats Presbyterian 72-57
Hunter Hale recorded 19 points as Winthrop won its 10th consecutive game, topping Presbyterian 72-57 on Saturday. Micheal Anumba added 11 points and six rebounds for the Eagles, who forced a season-high 26 turnovers.
LaRavia scores 20 to carry Indiana St. past Bradley 61-53
Jake LaRavia had 20 points and 10 rebounds as Indiana State won its eighth consecutive home game, topping Bradley 61-53 on Saturday.
Figueroa lifts St. John's over DePaul 79-66
LJ Figueroa scored a career-high 28 points as St. John's topped DePaul 79-66 on Saturday. Mustapha Heron added 20 points for the Red Storm.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||34-3||1||1||1||11-3||24||74|
|5||San Diego StateSDSU||Mountain West||34-3||5||2||5||8-3||69||69|
|8||Notre DameND||Big East||27-7||8||2||8||12-6||20||48|
|19||West VirginiaWVU||Big East||21-12||19||5||19||9-8||5||8|
|21||Kansas StateKSU||Big 12||23-11||21||6||21||6-7||21||39|
|22||St. John'sSJU||Big East||21-12||22||6||22||9-8||11||49|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.