Miller's game winner boosts Charleston past Hofstra
Sam Miller scored 20 points and his layup with nine seconds left carried Charleston past Hofstra 69-67 on Saturday.
Bezhanishvili crushes one-handed jam
Giorgi Bezhanishvili drives to the basket and crushes a dunk.
Mount St. Mary's tops Central Connecticut 79-52
Jalen Gibbs had 20 points as Mount St. Mary's easily defeated Central Connecticut 79-52 on Saturday.
Pritchard hits game-winning 3 to lift Oregon in OT
With the shot clock winding down late in overtime, Oregon's Payton Pritchard chucks up a 3-pointer and gets it to go as the Ducks take the lead and hold on for the win.
Jackson leads UTSA past UTEP 86-70
Jhivvan Jackson had 23 points as UTSA won its seventh consecutive home game, topping UTEP 86-70 on Saturday. Keaton Wallace added 21 points for the Roadrunners.
Merrimack wins 4th straight, beats Robert Morris 53-49
Jaleel Lord registered 14 points and eight rebounds as Merrimack narrowly defeated Robert Morris 53-49 on Saturday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||34-3||1||1||1||11-3||24||74|
|6||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||19-15||36||9||36||6-13||2||22|
|7||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||19-15||38||10||38||4-11||4||12|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.