Turner lifts Bowling Green over DII Fairmont State 88-66
Justin Turner registered 16 points as Bowling Green easily beat Division II opponent Fairmont State 88-66 on Friday.
Georgia Tech appealing postseason ban, recruiting limits
Georgia Tech has formally appealed sanctions levied by the NCAA against its men's basketball program.
College basketball picks: Identifying the next major upset
ESPN.com's college hoops experts make their picks for Sunday's UConn-Florida meeting, and other key matchups.
No. 25 Colorado flying high, to face San Diego next
From China to the top 25.
No. 20 Washington, Tennessee go north for matchup
The No. 20 Washington Huskies hope to make a trend out of having success in unfamiliar locations when they travel to Toronto on Saturday to face Tennessee in the Naismith Hall of Fame Classic.
Oakland thinking upset ahead of visit to No. 7 Maryland
A matinee matchup in College Park, Md., on Saturday will feature the high-scoring Maryland Terrapins, ranked seventh in the nation, against the defense-minded Oakland Golden Grizzlies in a noon tip-off.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Northern ColoradoUNCO||Big Sky||21-11||121||15||59||0-3||208||128|
|3||Weber StateWEB||Big Sky||18-14||173||--||177||0-3||227||157|
|4||Northern ArizonaNAU||Big Sky||19-13||174||--||178||0-1||280||235|
|5||Portland StatePRST||Big Sky||14-16||247||--||249||0-0||327||342|
|6||Montana StateMTST||Big Sky||13-18||259||--||261||0-0||294||297|
|7||Eastern WashingtonEWU||Big Sky||10-20||282||--||284||0-2||207||151|
|8||Idaho StateIDST||Big Sky||9-20||288||--||289||0-2||183||98|
|9||Sacramento StateSAC||Big Sky||7-21||310||--||311||0-0||292||320|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.