Georgetown College (KY), Minnesota State, MIT, Barry University all recognized on #SeniorNight
This edition of #SeniorNight recognizes Chris Coffey for his outstanding season with Georgetown College (KY), Carly Esselman for her game-ending homer in her final at-bat for Minnesota State softball, Matt Johnston for his four homer game for MIT baseball
Carlik Jones commits to Louisville as grad transfer from Radford
Guard Carlik Jones, the top graduate transfer in the country, announced Sunday night that he has committed to Louisville. Jones was the Big South Player of the Year this past season while at Radford.
Columbia grad transfer Patrick Tape recommits to Duke
Patrick Tape, the Columbia graduate transfer who had reopened his recruitment after decommitting to the Blue Devils, says he will attend and play for Duke, after all.
Kentucky guard Ashton Hagans declares for NBA draft
Sophomore Kentucky guard Ashton Hagans has declared for the NBA draft.
Rider grad transfer Dimencio Vaughn commits to Ole Miss
Rider graduate transfer Dimencio Vaughn has committed to Ole Miss.
Rick Pitino challenges son Richard Pitino to game over WrestleMania match
New Iona coach Rick Pitino has challenged his son Richard Pitino over WrestleMania 36.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|5||New Mexico StateNMSU||WAC||16-17||177||--||181||0-4||146||155|
|6||San José StSJSU||WAC||17-16||188||--||191||0-3||217||310|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.