Kentucky secures win in OT off Texas Tech's miscue
Texas Tech's Davide Moretti loses the ball out of bounds, and after review, it is ruled Kentucky ball to give the Wildcats a road victory.
Morse scores 20, Mount St. Mary's slips past Bryant 79-76
Vado Morse scored 20 points and Mount St. Mary's used two defensive stops in the last 25 seconds to hold off Bryant 79-76 on Saturday, stretching its win streak to four games.
Gudmundsson scores 27, Davidson beats George Mason 68-53
Jon Axel Gudmundsson had 27 points and 10 rebounds and Davidson beat George Mason 68-53 on Saturday night.
Gardner lifts East Carolina past Tulane 81-62
Jayden Gardner had 27 points and 13 rebounds as East Carolina defeated Tulane 81-62 on Saturday night. J.J. Miles added 21 points for the Pirates. Miles also had seven rebounds.
Stephen F. Austin tops Lamar behind Comeaux
John Comeaux had 18 points as Stephen F. Austin topped Lamar 70-62 on Saturday.
Rebels go to Athens and get their first SEC win
Ole Miss head coach Kermit Davis says this was a much-needed win after defeating Georgia 70-60.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||29-8||10||3||10||8-6||38||28|
|3||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||28-9||12||3||12||7-7||20||25|
|9||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||11-20||147||--||152||0-13||26||210|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.