Knight scores 15 as San Jose St. beats NAIA Simpson U. 85-60
Seneca Knight had 15 points on 6-of-8 shooting, Zach Chappell added 14 points, and San Jose State beat NAIA Simpson University 85-60 on Sunday.
Ford has 21 points, No. 18 Saint Mary’s tops Cal Poly 79-48
Jordan Ford scored 21 points, Malik Fitts added 12 and No. 18 Saint Mary’s beat Cal Poly 79-48 on Sunday night.
No. 14 Oregon beats Texas Arlington 67-47
Payton Pritchard scored 24 points to lead No. 14 Oregon to a ragged 67-47 victory over Texas Arlington on Sunday night.
McClung lifts Georgetown past Georgia St. 91-83
Mac McClung had 25 points, Omer Yurtseven had a double-double, and Georgetown topped Georgia State 91-83 on Sunday night.
Walker's size is too much for Azore
C.J. Walker gets all ball on David Azore as he attempts to drive to the basket.
Tripp, Pacific beat UC Riverside 58-51
Jahlil Tripp score 17 points on 5-of-6 shooting and grabbed seven rebounds to help Pacific beat UC Riverside 58-51 on Sunday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Northern ColoradoUNCO||Big Sky||25-8||109||--||120||0-0||329||347|
|2||Weber StateWEB||Big Sky||20-11||112||--||123||0-4||172||63|
|4||Northern ArizonaNAU||Big Sky||14-14||206||--||207||0-1||239||209|
|5||Montana StateMTST||Big Sky||15-14||207||--||208||0-1||273||275|
|6||Portland StatePRST||Big Sky||13-19||225||--||226||0-1||173||118|
|7||Eastern WashingtonEWU||Big Sky||9-21||289||--||290||0-1||217||197|
|8||Idaho StateIDST||Big Sky||7-22||292||--||293||0-2||136||32|
|9||Sacramento StateSAC||Big Sky||9-21||294||--||296||0-0||272||328|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.