Johnson’s 22 leads Florida to 70-62 win over Hawks
Keyontae Johnson had a career-high 22 points and Florida held off Saint Joseph’s 70-62 on Thursday at the Charleston Classic playing without ejected leading scorer Kerry Blackshear Jr.
Gators win despite Kerry Blackshear Jr.'s ejection
Florida's Kerry Blackshear Jr. was assessed a flagrant foul 2 and was ejected just 90 seconds into the second half of the Gators' win against Saint Joseph's.
Blackshear ejected after throwing elbow
Florida's Kerry Blackshear Jr. brings down a rebound and swings his elbows to create space, connecting with St. Joseph's Taylor Funk in the process. Blackshear is assessed a Flagrant-2 foul and ejected.
Payne throws down putback jam
Omar Payne cleans up Andrew Nembhard's missed 3-point attempt with an emphatic one-handed slam.
Tom Izzo leaves board after NCAA denies waiver for Joey Hauser
Michigan State coach Tom Izzo abruptly resigned from a coaches board Thursday, angered after the NCAA denied an appeal from forward Joey Hauser to play this season.
Stafl scores 19 to carry Hartford past Division III Emerson
Freshman Miroslav Stafl posted a season-high 19 points as Hartford topped Division III opponent Emerson 78-63 on Thursday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|4||New Mexico StateNMSU||WAC||17-15||153||--||155||0-2||159||105|
|6||San José StSJSU||WAC||13-17||220||--||220||0-1||230||283|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.