Flavors scores 21. California Baptist tops Bethesda 96-62
Ferron Flavors, Jr. scored 21 points on five 3-pointers, five players reached double digits and California Baptist ran away from Bethesda 96-62 Friday night.
Garza scores 33, Iowa surprises No. 19 Michigan 90-83
Luka Garza scored 33 points and four Iowa players scored in double figures as the Hawkeyes beat No. 19 Michigan 90-83 on Friday night.
Saturday's college basketball best bets: Fade Duke in a big conference game?
Our experts offer their best bets for Saturday's college basketball slate.
Wofford jets away to fast start, topples Furman 66-52
Chevez Goodwin scored 18 points and Nathan Hoover 17 as Wofford led from wire-to-wire and knocked off Southern Conference leader Furman, 66-52 Friday night.
Bruner scores 23 to lift Yale over Brown 70-56
Jordan Bruner had a season-high 23 points as Yale defeated Brown 70-56 on Friday night.
Cassius Winston's 817th career assist breaks former fellow Spartan Mateen Cleaves' record
Cassius Winston had six points and four assists to give him the Big Ten record for career assists as No. 15 Michigan State beat Wisconsin 67-55 Friday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|2||Michigan StateMSU||Big Ten||27-9||15||4||15||7-7||33||9|
|5||Ohio StateOSU||Big Ten||24-13||37||10||37||5-10||47||36|
|8||Penn StatePSU||Big Ten||15-16||107||--||113||3-8||60||242|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.