Gillespie on fire early from beyond the arc
Collin Gillespie knocks down two straight 3-pointers to give Villanova an early 8-0 lead.
Legler congratulates Magee on win number 1,100
Tim Legler joins Scott Van Pelt to congratulate Herb Magee for his 1,100th win and to praise him for the numerous lives he has impacted over his 53-year career as head coach at Jefferson University.
The hidden disadvantage facing college basketball's road teams
Home teams get to choose the basketball for every game they host. Here's why coaches and others find that problematic.
Ford scores 24 to lead Saint Mary’s over Fresno State 68-58
Jordan Ford scored 24 points and Saint Mary’s defeated Fresno State 68-58 on Wednesday night for the Gaels’ third straight win.
Fresno State's Hart throws it down
Fresno State's Niven Hart flies downcourt and gets to the basket for a one-handed dunk.
Wetzell’s 20 points, 12 boards carry SDSU to 66-49 win
Senior transfer Yanni Wetzell set career-highs with 20 points and 12 rebounds for San Diego State, which beat crosstown rival San Diego 66-49 Wednesday night to remain undefeated.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Portland StatePRST||Big Sky||23-10||103||15||58||0-3||200||84|
|2||Northern ArizonaNAU||Big Sky||21-11||155||--||159||0-3||285||257|
|3||Weber StateWEB||Big Sky||16-14||202||--||204||0-1||289||251|
|4||Montana StateMTST||Big Sky||15-15||215||--||217||0-1||282||245|
|6||Idaho StateIDST||Big Sky||12-19||256||--||258||0-2||204||98|
|7||Northern ColoradoUNCO||Big Sky||13-16||259||--||261||0-1||313||311|
|8||Eastern WashingtonEWU||Big Sky||11-19||276||--||276||0-4||184||69|
|9||Sacramento StateSAC||Big Sky||4-24||312||--||315||0-4||185||64|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.