Harris leads Stephen F. Austin past Louisiana-Monroe 66-59
Kevon Harris scored 17 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished seven assists as Stephen F. Austin beat Louisiana-Monroe 66-59 on Saturday night.
Ford, Fitts pace Saint Mary's past California 89-77
Jordan Ford scored 32 points, including 13 straight for Saint Mary's late in the second half, and the Gaels beat California 89-77 on Saturday night.
Johnson leads UC Irvine over Pacific Union 120-63
Austin Johnson scored a season-high 22 points as UC Irvine easily beat Pacific Union 120-63 on Saturday night. Tommy Rutherford added 21 points for the Anteaters.
Calcaterra scores 11 to lead San Diego past UC Davis 58-54
Joey Calcaterra posted 11 points as San Diego narrowly beat UC Davis 58-54 on Saturday night.
Martin, White lead Arizona St to 79-59 over Georgia
Romello White admits he was talking a little more trash than normal on Saturday night. The Arizona State forward is from Georgia, so he knew four or five of the opposing Bulldogs and the rhetoric escalated enough that the referees stepped in to cool...
Grimes scores 23 to lead Fresno St. over Cal Poly 62-37
Nate Grimes had a career-high 23 points plus 12 rebounds as Fresno State romped past Cal Poly 62-37 on Saturday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|5||William & MaryW&M||CAA||17-16||167||--||170||1-3||152||157|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.