The European transfer window is open. Click here to view the latest transfers and keep up to date with the latest gossip below.
TOP STORY: PSG make last effort to convince Neymar to stay
The ongoing saga that is Neymar's future took another twist on Tuesday when it emerged that Paris Saint-Germain sporting director Leonardo will make another effort to keep the Brazil striker in the French capital.
Neymar has expressed his desire for a return to Barcelona, the club he left in 2017, and Leonardo has said the 27-year-old could leave "if there is an offer made that suits everybody."
It remains to be seen if the situation has changed, but Sport reports that Leonardo will speak to the player, as well as PSG manager Thomas Tuchel, in a bid to resolve things one way or another.
Neymar did not play in PSG's latest preseason game, a 3-0 win against Sydney FC.
22.00 BST: That's all for another busy day in the world of transfers. Stay with ESPN FC for the latest!
21.55 BST: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer did not give much away when asked for an update on Manchester United's pursuit of signings.
But speaking after his side's 1-0 friendly win against Kristiansund in his native Norway, Solskjaer indicated that he was hopeful some business would be done.
"I'm not here to talk about any rumours or speculation about other team's players," he said. "But of course we're working on one or two cases, as I've said before. There's another 10 days before we start the league and hopefully we can announce a fresh face or two."
21.22 BST: Manchester City defender Tosin Adarabioyo is set to complete a season-long loan move to Championship club Blackburn, reports Sky Sports.
The 21-year-old spent last season on loan at West Brom and now looks set to arrive at Ewood Park ahead of Blackburn's opening game of the season against Charlton on Saturday.
20:49 BST: Just how likely is it that Bruno Fernandes joins Man United? Or that Romelu Lukaku and Paulo Dybala swap clubs? Find out what transfer expert David Amoyal thinks of those speculated-upon moves and more in the latest edition of Rumour Rater.
19.58 BST: Club America manager Miguel Herrera has told ESPN that goalkeeper Agustin Marchesin and midfielder Mateus Uribe have a 50 percent chance of leaving for Porto, having confirmed the Portuguese giants have made an offer for the duo has been made.
The players are enticed by the prospect of playing in the UEFA Champions League and want America to consider the bid, but whether Argentine international Marchesin or Colombia international Uribe leave will depend on how negotiations develop.
United are still in talks with Inter Milan over a deal for Lukaku but are growing frustrated with the San Siro outfit's failure to match their asking price, which has prompted negotiations with Juventus.
18.51 BST: Wolves have completed the signing of Italian international Patrick Cutrone, who moves from Milan on a four-year contract.
The 21-year-old scored 27 goals in 90 games in all competitions for the Rossoneri and is the second player to move to Molineux this summer, after Jesus Vallejo joined on loan from Real Madrid.
The Catalan club want the deal completed before they fly to the U.S. on Monday. Betis are prepared to sell Junior for €25 million -- his release clause is €40m -- but Barca have not offered more than €20m.
18.15 BST: Ready for another twist in the Neymar saga? Sport reports that new PSG sporting director Leonardo will make a final attempt to persuade his fellow Brazilian to stay in Paris for another season.
The two have talked previously and Neymar made clear his desire to rejoin Barcelona and, if the situation does not change after this latest meeting, a move is more likely.
Earlier this month, Leonardo said the 27-year-old could exit "if there is an offer made that suits everybody."
17.40 BST: Bayer Leverkusen have completed the signing of Germany Under-21 international Nadiem Amiri from Hoffenheim.
The attacking midfielder, who was a member of his country's U-21 European Championship-winning team in 2017 and scored three goals as Germany reached the final of the same tournament two years later, has signed a five-year deal at the BayArena and will wear the No. 11 shirt.
If an agreement can be reached, it would pave the way for a deal that would see the Argentine forward move to Old Trafford, with Romelu Lukaku joining Juventus.
Dybala is scheduled to join up with Juventus' preseason training on Thursday.
The 18-year-old, who also holds a Mexican passport and began his professional career with LA Galaxy, will play initially for Young Ajax.
16.14 BST: Russian champions Zenit Saint Petersburg have offered €41m to Barcelona for winger Malcom, with the Spanish club reportedly demanding €4m more, according to RMC Sport.
The club's sporting director is reportedly in Barcelona to secure the deal, with Zenit wanting to wrap it up inside the next two days.
15.47 BST: Eintracht Frankfurt have said they are considering signing Franck Ribery, a club spokesperson told German news agency dpa.
Earlier this week, German paper Bild had linked the 36-year-old with a free transfer to the Europa League club.
The 36-year-old has been out of a contract since July 1 after former club Bayern Munich did not hand the veteran winger a new deal after 12 years at the club.
15.03 BST: Former Leicester striker and Premier League-winner Shinji Okazaki has signed for Malaga FC on a free transfer, the club have announced.
The 33-year-old Japan international was without a club since his contract expired with Leicester this summer.
14.02 BST: An image to get Arsenal fans excited! Emirates-bound Nicolas Pepe has been spotted leaving the Arsenal training ground with a plastic bag showing the club's crest, the Sun have reported.
Pepe has reportedly completed his medical ahead of an €80m move to the club.
13.56 BST: Could Gareth Bale be set to stay at Real Madrid after all? The Wales international's Instagram suggests he will after he posted a video of himself in the club's new away kit.
13.26 BST: Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny is reportedly still on strike, with the defender refusing to play for the Gunners again, according to the BBC.
The club remain in talks with Rennes over the transfer of Koscielny with Arsenal technical director Edu having met the 33-year-old defender's representatives in London on Monday.
The BBC also say that German centre-back Shkodran Mustafi could be on his way out of the club after multiple clubs have reportedly contacted Arsenal over the sale of the player.
The 27-year-old defender -- whose contract runs until 2021 -- wants to remain at the Emirates, but the club are reportedly keen for his departure.
Arsenal technical director Edu met with the Stade Rennes president + the representative of Laurent Koscielny in London yesterday. Talks between #AFC & suitors continue in a bid to resolve Koscielny's future. The 33yo captain does not anticipate playing for the Gunners again #SRFC— David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david) July 30, 2019
12.45 BST: Juventus striker Moise Kean will undergo a medical tomorrow after Everton agreed a €40m deal for the Italy international, the Guardian have reported.
The deal does not included a buy back clause, and the striker will reportedly fly to England on Wednesday to finalise the move.
Kean - scored six Serie A goals in 13 appearances last season - will sign a €3M-a-year contract with Everton, keeping him at the club until June 2024.
11.31 BST: Arsenal are nearing closer to the signing of Lille winger Nicolas Pepe, but do they need defensive reinforcement, too? ESPN FC's Steve Nicol and Stewart Robson discuss Arsenal's expectations this season, and the area of their side that could let them down.
10.59 BST: Barcelona are one step closer to signing Real Betis left-back Junior Firpo, due to the exit of Barca's former general manager Pep Segura, AS have claimed.
Barca have been considering a move for Spain under-21 international Junior, who excelled for Betis last season raiding forward down the left. Although ESPN FC have reported that other options, including Manchester United's Matteo Darmian, are also being considered as cover for first choice Jordi Alba.
AS claim that Segura was one of the Camp Nou voices arguing against the signing of Junior, who reportedly has a release clause of €50 million, while coach Ernesto Valverde was among those championing the deal.
The former Liverpool executive's departure means that the club are now more likely to move forward and attempt to complete a transfer with Betis at around €20m this week.
10.29 BST: New Inter Milan centre-back Diego Godin has said that Manchester United did try to sign him last summer, but that his loyalty to former club Atletico Madrid kept him from moving, Godin told Gazzetta dello Sport.
"A year ago there was Juventus, Manchester United, in the past also the City," the 33-year-old defender said. "But at that moment I had a contract in force with Atletico, I didn't think of leaving. This time it was different, I was in deadline."
Godin signed for Inter Milan on a free transfer earlier this month, ending a nine-year spell at Atletico Madrid.
9.56 BST: It's a busy day at PSG! Young winger Ruben Providence, 18, has joined Roma on a permanent deal, the club have announced.
9.37 BST: Neymar's PSG teammate midfield star Marco Verratti has said that the Brazil international is going through a "difficult period" following an injury that ended his Copa America campaign and rumours of his exit from Paris.
In an interview with RMC Sport, Verratti said: "He has been through some complicated personal moments, which have already been spoken about a lot.Of course, I would be sad to see him go -- he is a top player.
"It is between him and PSG. Personally, I have never heard him say that he wants to go. That said, I do not know what has been said between him and the club. If it was up to me, I would prefer that he stays."
Neymar did not travel to Suzhou, China, for the French champions' preseason friendly against Sydney FC on Tuesday amid links of a return to former club Barcelona.
09.02 BST: We have our first DONE DEAL of the day! Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye has completed his move to Paris Saint-Germain for an undisclosed fee. It looks like he is moving to the French capital for a fee in the region of £30m.
8.59 BST: Dani Alves' future remains unclear with Brazilian club Sao Paulo chasing the signature of the experienced right-back, but they will face competition from sides in England, Italy, and Spain.
Sao Paulo have offered the biggest contract to the player so far this summer, a two-and-a-half-year deal -- meaning that Alves will be 38-years-old by the time of the contract's conclusion.
The 36-year-old full-back will be difficult for Sao Paulo to afford as the player has been asking European clubs for contracts in the region of € 5m per season, a fee that would make him the best paid footballer in Brazil, sources told ESPN.
PAPER ROUND (By James Capps)
Inter step up Dzeko pursuit
Inter Milan remain firmly in the hunt for a new striker to spearhead their attack, and Calciomercato claims Inter CEO Giuseppe Marotta met with his Roma counterpart today to discuss a potential deal for striker Edin Dzeko.
After their opening bid was rejected, the Nerazzurri have upped the ante with an offer of €13 million plus bonuses, which is still some distance from Roma's €20m evaluation of the Bosnia international.
The Italian publication claims Antonio Conte's side have already agreed terms with Dzeko on a 3-year contract worth €5.5m per season, but the expectation is that Inter may have to patient in their pursuit of the former Man City man.
Roma are in no hurry to sell, and are making tentative steps in the transfer market as they look for a potential replacement.
AC Milan set to complete double deal
The summer rebuild at AC Milan looks set to continue, with Lille's Rafael Leao and Leo Duarte of Flamengo set to be the next faces through the San Siro doors, according to reports at Gazetta dello Sport.
Portugal Under-21 international Leao enjoyed a promising debut season in Ligue 1 after signing from Sporting Lisbon a year ago, with eight goals in 24 outings, and that form has attracted the attention of Milan bosses who are looking to build a fresh young side for new manager Marco Giampaolo.
The 20-year-old is expected to arrive in Italy imminently for a medical, and to put pen-to-paper on a five year deal for a fee of around €30 million.
Duarte, meanwhile, is set to arrive from the Brazilian Serie A for €10m, having featured 49 times for Flamengo in three years.
- Crystal Palace are plotting a move for Newcastle United defender Ciaran Clark, according to reports in The Sun. The 29-year-old Republic of Ireland international could be available for around £5 million, with Eagles manager Roy Hodgson also considering a loan deal as he looks to bolster his central defensive options.
- Arsenal look set to complete the signing of Lille winger Nicholas Pepe in a matter of days, and reports in the Daily Mail claim Unai Emery's side will pay just £20 million up front for the Ivorian in a deal heavily made up by instalments. The remaining £52m of the £72m fee will be paid in a series of chunks over a five-year period.
- Reports in AS claim Roma have entered the race to sign Real Madrid outcast Mariano Diaz. The 25-year-old has been told by Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane that he has no future at the club, and the Serie A side will go head-to-head with Monaco for the €20 million-rated Dominican.
- Liverpool teenager Ben Woodburn looks set for another loan move away from Anfield, with League One side Oxford United set to be the Welshman's next temporary destination, according to the Daily Mail. Despite becoming the youngest scorer in the club's history in 2016, Woodburn has failed to find his feet in the Reds' first team.