The transfer window may have slammed shut, but that doesn't mean the rumour mill has shut down! Speculation over summer moves is heating up so check out the latest gossip below, and see all official deals here.
Liverpool are said to have been "blown away" by the Brazilian and are considering making a move for him in the summer.
This comes less than a full season after he moved to Leeds, for £17 million from Rennes. He's notched four goals and four assists this season, indicating just how impressive he has been under Marcelo Bielsa.
However, Liverpool may face further competition to sign the winger when they make their move as Raphina's form has other clubs in Europe taking a look.
22.15 GMT: That will do it for the latest edition of our LIVE Transfer Talk blog. We hoped you enjoyed following along with us and remind you to check back shortly for the latest transfer rumours, reports and completed deals. Goodnight!
21.49 GMT: PSG to move for Udinese's Rodrigo De Paul?
Calciomercato claims that the Argentine is now a target of the Champions League runner-ups, after previously being heavily linked with Juventus and Leeds.
21.01 GMT: Stoke City have loaned midfielder Badou Ndiaye to Saudi side to Al-Ain.
The 30-year-old Senegalese will join Al-Ain for the rest of the season with an option to extend the loan a further year.
20.08 GMT: Zlatan Ibrahimovic's contract is up at the end of the season but will the 39-year-old re-up with Milan?
Milan manager Stefan Pioli hopes so, saying as much after Milan's 4-0 win over Crotone.
"Zlatan is happy with us and I think the best thing about this team is that the players are happy. We are with a huge club, everyone wants to do well and I think it's right that he continues playing, and that he does it with us."
Ibrahimovic scored his 500th and 501st goals for Milan in Sunday's win.
19.20 GMT: Ross Barkley has performed well since arriving at Aston Villa on loan and reports indicate Villa are interested in making the move permanent.
Villa are keen to sign Barkley and keep close friend Jack Grealish happy in the process by showing the club's ambition. The outlet 90mins claims that Chelsea will be asking for something in the neighborhood of €40 million for the England man, which if Villa met would smash the club's transfer record of €28m they spent on Ollie Watkins last summer.
18.36 GMT: Atlanta United are closing in on a deal for Argentine centre-back Hector David Martinez.
Argentina-based reporter German Garcia Grova tweeted there's been an agreement in principal between Atlanta and Defensa y Justicia for the 23-year-old. The youngster recently won the Copa Sudamericana under Hernan Crespo, helping Defensa y Justicia keep a clean sheet in the 3-0 triumph over Lanus.
A River. Plate product, Martinez would reportedly join the Five Stripes on a four-year contract for a $3.5 million transfer fee.
17.43 GMT: Kylian Mbappe to sign PSG contract extension with Real Madrid exit clause?
AS suggests that the potential for such a clause has gained momentum in recent weeks, with PSG looking to tie down their star and Madrid hurting financially at present. The report adds that PSG could match Mbappe's contract to that recently signed by Neymar, which comes to around a net of €37 million per season.
Ex-PSG and Madrid forward Jese recently revealed to Marca that Mbappe dreams of playing for Madrid.
"He really wants to go to Real Madrid," he said. "His idol has always been Cristiano [Ronaldo]. He loves Madrid and I'm sure he'll play there one day."
17.02 GMT: Man United remain keen on signing talented Norwich right-back Max Aarons, according to the Express.
The 21-year-old, who won the EFL Young Player of the Year in 2018-19, would provide competition for Aaron Wan-Bissaka, who United fans want to see more from in attack. Could an arrival like Aarons coax the best out of Wan-Bissaka? Signing left-back Alex Telles surely has done that for Luke Shaw at the other full-back spot, with Shaw playing some of his best football of his career at the moment.
16.19 GMT: Chelsea are unbeaten in three games since Thomas Tuchel's appointment, and have yet to concede a goal under the German.
Despite the improved defending of late, German outlet Bild claims that Tuchel is keen to add a centre-back with three Bundesliga defenders listed as primary targets. The report says Tuchel wants one of David Alaba, Niklas Sule or Dayot Upamecano.
Three elite defenders, Alaba will leave Bayern Munich after the season when his contract expires, while RB Leipzig's Upamecano is widely expected to be sold this summer. Finally, Sule has been linked with a move away in recent weeks, as the German has yet to recapture the form he showed before his ACL tear and has yet to sign a new long-term contract with the Bavarian club.
15.30 GMT: William Saliba has lifted the lid on what went wrong for him at Arsenal. Saliba failed to get a look in under Mikel Arteta this season, resulting in a loan move to Nice last month. He promptly won the Ligue 1 Player of the Month for January.
He told L'Equipe: "There were a lot of factors I think because when they were finishing their league season, I was in quarantine at home, where I could only run one kilometre in my house. And then there was this thing about the Coupe de France final, we didn't know if I was going to be able to play or not. As soon as my contract finished [on loan at Saint Etienne], I wasn't able to train until an agreement was found. That was for two weeks.
"After that, then I went over there at the end of July, they had one more week, so I was training all alone. They came back from holidays two weeks later and I was still training by myself. When they came back I played in two friendlies, but I wasn't ready, I hadn't played for six months. I had no preparation and to pick up rhythm, you need to play matches. The coach told me I wasn't ready."
14.26 GMT: Kingsley Coman has told Telefoot that he is happy at Bayern Munich right now, but will eventually be open to a new challenge.
The France international is contracted to Bayern until the summer of 2023, and he is ready to sign an extension. So he won't be looking for another club just yet.
"My career is still long. Maybe one day I'd want to discover something new," Coman said. "I have two years left in my contract, I think we're currently the best team in Europe. Everything's in order for me to stay."
The 24-year-old has already played in three countries, having broken through at Paris Saint-Germain and then playing for Juventus before heading to Bayern.
13.33 GMT: The winter transfer window was unlike any before, as the spread of COVID-19 limited travel and the economic impact of the pandemic hit football clubs hard. It may seem harsh to judge anyone in these times, but by now clubs are fully aware of the parameters in which they need to operate. Rather than looking at who spent the most money or brought in the biggest names, we assess who was able to do the best in the circumstances.
12.49 GMT: The Sun on Sunday reckons Celtic are hoping to persuade Manchester City transfer guru Fergal Harkin to join them as their new director of football. Harkin has been crucial to building City's network of clubs, getting their young players out on loan for first-team experience. With Rangers set to win the Scottish title, stopping Celtic winning 10 in a row, a major rebuild is needed and Harkin could be the man to shape the club's future.
12.00 GMT: Could Major League Soccer be about to get a taste of Ryan Shawcross? The Sun on Sunday reports that the Stoke City defender is ready to leave the club after 14 years to sign for Inter Miami. The 33-year-old has only four months left on his contract and has fallen out of favour, and could head to the U.S. in time for the start of preseason training on Feb. 22.
Stoke boss Michael O'Neill said: "There's an ongoing situation at the minute with Ryan. There is interest from an MLS club, discussions are open and forthright on that but nothing is concluded at this minute in time.
"To be fair to the player, Ryan has expressed the interest if the opportunity is given and we as a club have to recognise what Ryan has given us in terms of service.
"He's fit now but he's had bad luck over the last 18 months with injury and until this situation is resolved, we just have to be careful at this minute in time."
11.09 GMT: Barcelona goalkeeper Neto could be set to leave the Camp Nou in the summer, but Marca reports that the Catalan club will demand a hefty fee for their back-up man. He wanted to move on in the winter window, but boss Ronald Koeman said he was still needed. And if he wants to find a new club next season, then Barca want €15m.
10.20 GMT: Liverpool made a shock move for Preston centre-back Ben Davies on deadline day, but the Sunday Mirror claims they only got their man due to dithering from Celtic. Davies looked certain to join the Scottish champions, having agreed terms on a contract for next season after his deal at Preston expired.
However, Celtic wanted to insert a get-out clause into the agreement, saying that Davies would have to be fully fit when the time came to sign on July 1. That led Davies to have second thoughts, and Liverpool swooped to sign him for £1.6m instead.
09.30 GMT: Blackburn Rovers striker Adam Armstrong could be a summer transfer target for West Ham United, according to the Sun on Sunday. Armstrong has already scored 18 goals in the Championship this season, and David Moyes knows he must strengthen his forward line ahead of next season after selling Sebastian Haller to Ajax.
The report says that the Hammers almost made an £8m bid in the winter window, but Rovers are still hopeful of getting £10m.
Ramos' Real departure could become a reality
The talismanic defender just had surgery on a long-standing knee injury that has been troubling him.
His contract comes to an end in the summer and reports say that Florentino Perez has been distancing himself from the situation.
The injury and subsequent surgery means he will not be able to remind the bosses of his influence on the pitch anytime soon, with a six-week absence likely for the Spain international.
Juventus keen on Zaniolo
The Old Lady has a longstanding interest in the Italian, with Juve chief Fabio Paratici having ominously left his name on a piece of paper in a restaurant in January 2019.
However strange that method of gaining transfer information seems, it appears there is something in it, as Juventus are still looking at the 21-year-old, with a move possible as early as this summer.
- Roy Hodgson has admitted that Wilfried Zaha may want to move away from Crystal Palace in the summer with an eye on Champions League football. The Eagles manager said: "I think when the market opens up again, Wilf Zaha will once again be a name on many managers' and sporting directors' lips."
- A series of Premier League clubs, including Southampton and Brighton, are looking at Ahmed Musa, reports The Daily Mail. West Bromwich Albion had initially been aiming to sign the free agent, who has undergone medical tests and impressed Sam Allardyce. However, the Baggies have stretched their budget to the maximum and may be unable to afford the 28-year-old, allowing other clubs to move in freely.